Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where Did the Summer of 2011 Go?...

I can't believe it's been months since I posted here; not that I forgot but it wasn't the best summer I've had. Nothing too seriously wrong, just too many loose ends and stuff. So, I looked into my Summer picture folder and found a few pictures worth posting. 

Some weird performance in the Lincoln Center reflection pool

Lincoln Center had several free, open air events this past summer.

A view of Jersey City from Battery Park City. NJ is building its own skyline now.

On the ferry to Governor's Island with a view of the financial district and the 3 East river bridges.

A great summer day on Gov's isle.

The Staten Island ferry is free and a great way to "sail" the NYC harbor.
 As I'm writing this, the leaves are starting to turn. I hope this autumn is spectacular, though I hear it may not be. If it its, I'll take a drive up to Vermont, or at least up to the Berkshire mountains--one of the best places in the country to see the magnificent nature in the autumn. 

Soon....

1 comment:

latha vijayakumar said...

Nice blog and nice pictures too.