Thursday, July 10, 2008

Did I Ever Tell You that I Like Taking Pictures?



There's a pattern of rain on the weekends here in NYC. Hope it doesn't prevail throughout the summer.






Scenes at Pier 17




Even though I've taken lots of pictures of a particular locale, there are ample opportunities to take some more, somewhat different pictures. I enjoy it. My digital camera is getting too old now. I want to do more, and it's not the kind I'd rather be using right now. In the digital world of rapid technological change, a 4 year-old piece is ..old!

3 comments:

Geo2 said...

The pictures appear smaller but if you click on them, they open in a rather big window. They're high resolution. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I like the ones at dusk/night. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Do you mostly take pictures of objects and scenes instead of people?